Hi, I’m Katerina. Thank you for checking out my blog!
I am kind of obsessed with food. I like thinking about food, I like planning what to cook, I read cookbooks like others read novels. So, in a spur of self-indulgence unheard of for a twin mum, I’ve decided to indulge my food obsession by writing this blog.
(Obviously) I love to cook, bake and take photos. And it seemed to me that writing a blog about food adventures was a wonderful combination of all those hobbies. As I have a little family, I cook mostly healthy but what I hope is also delicious and fun food.
We are lucky in that none of us are allergic to any food but I like incorporating paleo, keto and gluten free recipes into our diet. We try to eat very little refined sugar (definitely the kids and I, my husband is a slightly different story). And we love our veggies!
But we are not strict, we like to try a little bit of everything (which I think is a great approach to anything).
We also love to travel and taste all the different local food. Macarons, baguettes, gnocchi, you name it, we’ll try it.
This blog is a record of some of the meals we’ve had and loved. I hope you and your family will also enjoy them! Please let me know how the recipes worked out for you, I’d love to connect with you.
Care to read some of my latest posts?
- Peach, grape and plum jam [refined sugar free]
- Healthier Swedish love yummies (Kärleksmums) [refined sugar and coffee free]
- Easy mascarpone cheese scrolls three ways [cherry, banana and mango, no added refined sugar]
- Dragonfruit bliss balls [refined sugar free, perfect for Valentine’s Day]
- Individual baked apple and plum oat pots [dairy and refined sugar free]